Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,951
gaurang08 said:
As far as raina and yuvraj are concerned they should be given an extended run as they are a main part of team India and if both are removed India can forget winning the 15 WC as players like rayudu and dinesh kartik are not good enough for international cricket .. Many were against Rohit sharma but see today what fine knocks he is playing ...
dk shouldn't have drafted into the team in first place. rayudu has an average of 50 in just 3 innings, what more you want. as i had said few months back nohit has to give 10-15 match performances to justify his place. if you had put pujara /rayuduin his place he too would have belted out such performances on flat tracks
v1v14n said:
That's what it is, it all depends on the pitch at the end of the day. You prepare turners or a green pitch, then even if u have 3/4 fielders outside the 30 yard circle you will not see such scores in ODI. There should be enough in the pitch to help both the bowlers and batsman.Since the rules changes have taken place except in India, I cant think of such huge scores being made and chased successfully in any other country so often, twice in 5 matches.
right. yesterday's pak vs sa match. nz vs bang odi's have proved that rules are not the only thing responsible for 350 scores. when we have pitches made like concrete roads then no matter what are the rules are ,ball will get smashed everywhere

Mitchell Johnson has been called back to Australia by CA to prepare for the practise match before Ashes, he won't play the last match at bengaluru. As I had said already CA doesn't give a rat's ass about this series. CA has disrespected this ODI series. At least, raina and yuvraj wud be happy.

This means we are surely winning the last match as he was the only bowler making an impact.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/the-ashes-2013-14/content/story/684399.html
have they gone crazy. it doesn't makes any sense to leave out your best bowler for the finale. bowling just 10 overs will not make him injured to affect his supposed ashes preparation by just 1 day before the decider.

it's almost like bcci pulled up CA ala CSA style.
i will be not surprised to see india scoring 400+ if batted first. yuvi,raina get a breather

now to balance they have to bring ishant back.

Very unlikely that india will lose. btw, how are banglore pitches? do they aid spinners or pace bowlers

Not sure now, but I remember the ground being smaller than some of the others we have. Not sure if its the Gayle effect :D

Johnson was 1 of good bowler in last match who controlled runs in last 10 overs, but still his economy rate was above 7 I guess.

He takes wickets, which slows the scoring a bit. His presence is no guarantee of success, but he has been the best in the series, no doubt on that,.

Back