Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,950
Sad thing was another failure for Raina & Yuvraj.
@sahib - So did you go to the game. How was the experience.

Bowlers have become totally irrelevant. One more time toss decided the fate of the match. if Mediocre Australian batters can score 350 runs, the hell India can chase that comprehensively. 300 runs have become so trite now, cricket has become boring. They should prepare spinners pitch at Bengaluru, at least Australia wouldn't make 300 runs, and that game wouldn't be so boring. I don't remember when was the last time in this series bowlers bowl exceedingly well, and win the match.

@sahib - So did you go to the game. How was the experience.
I was sitting in shadow and had a good view. The stadium was full, there were waves formed 3-4 times and lasted for a good time. Every Indian fielder who came near the boundary was cheered, even Maxwell was cheered same as kholi. Wanted to see Maxwell bat longer... Over all a great experience

New rules making life hard for bowlers. Earlier with old rules, they were worse,now with new rules,they're just being massacred.

SA beat Pak by 1 run in a low scoring thriller. So, pitches are to blame as well.

Bowlers (from both side), and Yuvraj/Raina are disappointment in this series so far.

To be fair Johnson has been ok (despite a few wides and stuff). I think the captains need to do something different in the final game, especially if they have to bat first.

Kohli is the finest chaser i have seen. out of his 17 centuries, 11 have come while chasing and india have won all 11 of those

Back