Can I disconnect tata sky service? How?

• Thread starter Thread starter user10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,371

user10

ISP
BSNL UL Home 750 plus
I am a customer of Tata Sky dth since last december. Recently, we bought annual package (South Jumbo Rs 3,100 - 2 months free)add ons: life gold (2 months free) and sports packageI don't need to pay till next october...but now I have a problem...I want to disconnect the service.Can I ? If so How? I called tata sky and they say that they cannot refund the amount. Where is it mentioned in terms and conditions that they cannot refund the amount. Please help!Thanks.

I don`t think you can do much about it. TS will not refund under any circumstance. However, you could sell your box to someone else and then apply for an address change to his house(will involve extra instillation charge). Not sure if it would work, but worth a try.Practically speaking, if there is no dire emergency stick with TS till your pack ends.

I am a customer of Tata Sky dth since last december.

Recently, we bought annual package (South Jumbo Rs 3,100 - 2 months free)
add ons: life gold (2 months free) and sports package

I don't need to pay till next october...but now I have a problem...I want to disconnect the service.

Can I ? If so How? I called tata sky and they say that they cannot refund the amount. Where is it mentioned in terms and conditions that they cannot refund the amount.

Please help!

Thanks.

your box is already charged , and card is activated, many users have just sold thier boxes with the activated cards, and others are just recharging online and using the same, only thing is you would need to get a cable guy to setup the dish thats all

Back