New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
the problem is that it is irrelevant content added to every post of yours on the forum. i love tapatalk but i do not want every post i make using it to feature its branding. put the signature in the forum's native signature box if you want to highlight something. at least members can disable that box if they so desire.

Err... not wanting to sound off-topic but admin, the font size you are using is a bit too small for comfortable reading.Ontopic : I agree with Admin, that it is a bit distracting to have that, I have actually even seen posts which have something like "LOL - Sent from XYZ using ABC" & that sometimes can be really irritating

What is the new email address I should send an email to, regarding a plan change?

have fun finding out that this plan might not be available in your region.

Such pathetic MTNL like service :( I never expected such response from Airtel Broad Band dept. at least. I am using Airtel for 7 years, but airtel has messed up everything now - not upgrading the plan (to 899 2mbps unlimited plan,which was offered by executive who called me up on my registered telephone number), misinforming that I had never opted for the plan and the same plan never existed and upon arguing (In fact verbal fights) telling yes the request was made and that is an "Special Migration" plan and will be done soon and still closing the complaint without upgrading, disconnecting calls frequently without registering complaints and a mere automated response for mail written on [email protected]. I am so disappointed that there no single service provider which can be relied upon. I decided to switch to MTNL. I've heard that they have improved a lot are now becoming quicker in resolving complaints.
I was even informed about a 599 2mbps plan earlier with 75 GB cap, which they realized that it was a mistake.
In 899 plan he said it has 8 gb cap but I was told that I can try it for a month because actual capping may be at higher levels (i.e. 30 GB) ;)
Once i got a 2mbps speed for only half hour and i thought my plan had been upgraded, but it was not so :(

I was just told by airtel executive that this new TRAI guideline due to which I can't migrate plan in between month. Is it really so or are they just trying to fool as they usually do? I am not able to find any such new norm on internet.

heh. airtel is now claiming that TRAI has forced them to discontinue pro-rata billing? what a bunch of arseholes.

Back