New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
try again now.. i also got the same error but just a few mins back i could access my account. i think i saw some notice about scheduled maintenance yesterday regarding upgradation of their systems

@uberjonI could login now.... by the way call 18001030121 instead of 198 from your phone.

I can log in now, but it is taking a mighty long time to actually open up. I was not able to do it 15 min ago.Well, well, well - they have not generated the bill yet. Maybe thats the reason why the speed has not been upgraded because the system still thinks that the new billing cycle has not started. I hope it will be soon.Thank you @gopichandpai & @itzmynet.

I can log in now, but it is taking a mighty long time to actually open up. I was not able to do it 15 min ago.

Well, well, well - they have not generated the bill yet. Maybe thats the reason why the speed has not been upgraded because the system still thinks that the new billing cycle has not started. I hope it will be soon.

In my case there was no confirmation call for bill plan change. When I had called couple of days back, I was told that it was not even processed and no comments nothing.. it is just lying there since it was raised!

I think the Airtel systems are down. I just tried logging into my account & it redirected me to an error page.

It said, "The system could not log into your account.
Reason: The system could not retrieve your user account information data store. Please try again later."

If you want to see that stupid page - https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/cares/wps/portal/!ut/p/.scr/ErrorLoginRetrieveUser.

I can log on to my account, just checked.

----------

I can log in now, but it is taking a mighty long time to actually open up. I was not able to do it 15 min ago.

Well, well, well - they have not generated the bill yet. Maybe thats the reason why the speed has not been upgraded because the system still thinks that the new billing cycle has not started. I hope it will be soon.

Thank you @gopichandpai & @itzmynet.

My bill has been generated, still plan is not being activated, no appropriate response from CC as well, everytime they say we'll check and get it activated, but nothing happens, my 2 complaints were closed without any resolution, just waiting for 2-3 days more if something happens.

I could not login with Chrome so I tried with IE. I got the same stupid page but when I cleared the cookies/ history and hit the back button I was logged in successfully.

Only in Airtel this kind of freaky things can happen :Freaky: