New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
When did u placed ur request? and when ur billing period starts?

I placed the request to two email addresses at 11:31 AM and 2:29 PM on Saturday, 25th June, 2011. I should have got a acknowledgement message by now?I don't know when my billing cycle starts. Where can I check that?

@Crazyshah Yeah you should have got some kind of acknowledgement by now ... But airtel nowadays is not as efficient as they were previously so don't expect anything from them .. Wht's y its nickname is Airtel :D .. Why don't u call them and place the request?You can check ur billing cycle by logging into ur airtel account at airtel.in and just see when the bills r generated ..

I placed the request to two email addresses at 11:31 AM and 2:29 PM on Saturday, 25th June, 2011.
I should have got a acknowledgement message by now?
I don't know when my billing cycle starts. Where can I check that?

Billing period is also mentioned on your bill at top right corner.

I wonder why they could not start from 1st of every month. They were billing on a pro rata basis anyway.

@Crazyshah Yeah you should have got some kind of acknowledgement by now ... But airtel nowadays is not as efficient as they were previously so don't expect anything from them .. Wht's y its nickname is Airtel :D .. Why don't u call them and place the request?
You can check ur billing cycle by logging into ur airtel account at airtel.in and just see when the bills r generated ..

Just sent them a fourth mail now. Let's see.

Just sent them a fourth mail now. Let's see.
Don't give up.
They've finally upgraded my speed. I received a phone call from Airtel telling me that they changed something at the back end & they asked me to confirm my speed, but since I wasn't at home, I asked them to call me tomorrow. Then a few hours later, I received a SMS saying that my request has been processed.

https://www.speedtest.net

My ping has increased drastically though. Doesn't matter to me because I'm not a gamer. When I had 2mbps, I used to get 22 - 24 ms. Now it's around 50 ms.

Pings to google now take around 23 ms. It used to take less than 10 ms.

I finally got a reply and it was this:

Dear Customer, This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

What exactly does it mean?

Back