New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
well they are saying that they are working on your problem but nothing has been done yet. another mail would start the process all over again i assume.

I'll wait till around 3 PM today before responding. My net is down on the line I want to change also.

Why don't u call them? Atleast u will get some kind of request number ..Their customer care is absolutely crap now so I don't think u can expect any reply from them soon .. specially via email ..

again they confused the things :( they replied yesterday to the mail i've written 5 days before, for confirmation to activate some plan which i have not opted, and they were not aware that the issue was resolved and i'm already told to wait for 1 month(23th july) i had also written a mail to confirm the same thing and they didn't responded to that mail. Reliance is much better at least in responding to the e-mails, they reply within 24hours and better part is they reply to the e-mail and not on call so i have an written record of complaint and the resolution but reliance have poor CC and one of the worst services.

----------

phew!! just checked my mail, i received a confirmation from them now, i hope not to receive any more calls about the same and hopes to get 2mbps from next month

----------

https://www.speedtest.net :( :(

----------

i am thinking about getting new wireless modem so do I need to return the airtel modem?? which modem can be good and compatible?

I've gone in for the new 4mbps @ 2099 with 150GB Limit.Currently my day speeds on torrents have been throttled to around 256kbps :(I hope the same doesn't continue once they have changed my plan. Keeping my fingers crossed for now.

What is the number I should call to complain for the broadband connection? Fed up of sending emails.

Call 198. I called it when I wanted my plan changed and I got a confirmation call the next day.

Call 198. I called it when I wanted my plan changed and I got a confirmation call the next day.

Was the next day your the start of your biling cycle?

Back