New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
I finally received the (Automated) acknowledgement email - after 8 hours. Wow! Or should I feel grateful that I even received an acknowledgement?!?
I am finally told that new plan will be activated from next billing cycle.
But they offered free SOD for 3 months. why will I need SOD when i'll be shifted to 2mbps plan? anyway I decided to adjust with the same, though not much satisfied
When is your next billing cycle?

acknowledgement after eight hours? looks like their mail servers are fried. i mean if an automated mail response takes this long... something is definitely wrong at airtel's end.

acknowledgement after eight hours? looks like their mail servers are fried.

i mean if an automated mail response takes this long... something is definitely wrong at airtel's end.
Oh yeah. It kinda defeats the purpose of having an automated reply system, doesn't it?

Oh yeah. It kinda defeats the purpose of having an automated reply system, doesn't it?

they want you to believe that the response is sent by a human who is going through all the complaints and responding to each manually and personally :D

normally my billing cycle is 23-22nd but this time they have made bill till 21st june, so around that

my new billing cycle will start on 23th july
That's almost a month! That sucks. When did you ask them to change your plan?

----------

they want you to believe that the response is sent by a human who is going through all the complaints and responding to each manually and personally :D
Like Airtel Presence?

I opted on 15th or 16th, and when I called them on 23rd, everytime they keep on asking which plan i had opted, i had to give them the ref. no. everytime to confirm

----------

they were actually disconnecting the call so i had to make multiple calls

I opted on 15th or 16th, and when I called them on 23rd, everytime they keep on asking which plan i had opted, i had to give them the ref. no. everytime to confirm

----------

they were actually disconnecting the call so i had to make multiple calls
Next time, try emailing them first, so that you have some kind of record/proof.

I tried emailing them. Twice. Haven't got the acknowledgement email as yet. And this was done yesterday morning!

Back