New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
looking at plans I could not figure out difference between turbo 150 Gb and Max 150Gb , I guess they placed the incorrect plans.. I will wait few days before switching to any of these plans

i am trying to get the updated pdf file with plans in trai format. the current pdf on their servers is outdated.

that is the biggest problem.

if my consumption is more than 150GB, i have no option.

if i want more than 2mbps for the same bandwidth? i have no option.

i mean if airtel can afford to give bandwidth at 14 bucks per GB at 2mbps... why not let us get more at similar rates?

why set limits at all?

If there is no limit users will start abusing the service.

What ISPs should do is increase the cost by reasonable margin instead of reducing the speed after the fup is exceeded. At the end of the day what an ISP wants is more business so having a higher price for higher consumption increases their revenues.

if the user is paying per GB, he cannot really abuse the service. he would be paying for usage by GB!

i got one question.. there aren't any plans in the fast and faster categories... and in the fastest ones all plans are 2mbps and above.. so are our speed gonna be increased according to new plans and FUP further lowered?? coz i'm on swift 1099 1mbps plan with 15GB limit and its has become biz 1099 plan with a cap of 10 GB! :(

hey that 1399 for 150 GB is wrongly listed on Airtel :rofl: I was almost jumping from my chair..as this plan was very cheap from my current plan.....of fuktel...ppl looking 150 GB will need to go for the Rs 1999 plan with 2MBps speeds after Fup 256kbps or the 4MBps which is around 2999 pm with 150 GB FUP. after fup 256 kbps256kbps still is sucker !!

they have removed 512k and 1 mbps old ul plans!!!dammit this is atyachaar!!1can anyone call retention dept.I am sure they would have included 1mbps @ 50-150 gbalso i wonder what will airtel do when TRAI mandates 512k as min BB speeds.Will they upgrade min speeds after fup @ 512k?.Nah i dont think so,they will employ per gb rate post fup.

nice to know airtel has finally woken up. The new plans will give a tough time for smaller players who dominate by giving cheap plans but falter in quality of service. But airtel should have come up with higher speed plans. When will we the light of 5mbps and 10mbps starter plans.

Back