Samsung galaxy 3 (i5800 / i5801) vs LG Optimus One P500

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 49,604
but you would soon realize that most apps on the android market would require 2.1 or 2.2 so the phone would be pretty much a liability when it comes to third party apps.

So, what phone should I go for?
range : rs. 10k-15k

p.s. i hate Nokia and i don't want to go for LG (battery sucks)!

heh. you said that u hate Nokia and htc. what else is left? :)there is a thread going on about android phones priced below Rs. 15000. there are three options from what i see. samsung Galaxy s htc wildfire LG optimus one i am not a fan of either of these devices. frankly speaking. if i were to spend 15K on a phone today, it would be a very tough decision to make. if you are not really concerned about android apps and just want a decent phone... samsung wave is another alternative for you.

Samsung Wave is an amazing phone...The only problem would be though..It does not have Android..I know they are very high on their BADA software..And with more phones with BADA OS being launched..I guess you will get the apps..Although not at the level of Android..But If u speak between the two..The 600Mhz Processor of LG Optimus one is a dampner..Not that it is that slow..But still yeah...If you load too many apps and fill up the half the memory..It lags too much

Brother i m using Galaxy 3 com from last 3 months and so. And who say the. Battery life s not good, it has awesome battery life better than any phone i used. The touch s sweet. LG is having upper hand because it has froyo otherwise i don't think galaxy 3 is behind optimus Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

finally got my self LG optimus one.. had put it on charging... :P will give the review in sometime... :)

yey. another droid on the forum! feel free to ask for suggestions and give your own!

finally got my self LG optimus one..
had put it on charging... :P will give the review in sometime... :)

Hey, Congrats!!!!! Please post your review here after some days without fail :)

Back