Samsung galaxy 3 (i5800 / i5801) vs LG Optimus One P500

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 49,604
yey. another droid on the forum!

feel free to ask for suggestions and give your own!

yey!! :) yea sure... :)

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Hey, Congrats!!!!! Please post your review here after some days without fail :)

thanks..

Me too have joined the android club. I have LG Optimus One. Great phone except for battery which is the case with all android.

finally got my self LG optimus one..
had put it on charging... :P will give the review in sometime... :)

yeah congo ..... give your feedback on this ....

@s.ricky
Here is the direct link to download LG pc suite IV
http://uk.lgairsync.com/cm.dif.DownloadStaticFile.tws?fileSpec=pc_suite

btw, didnt u get a 2 gb microsd card in the box along with the phone? lg pc suite IV installer is provided in the microsd card along with few other apps. i bought it for 12.4 K in gandhinagar and also got a 2gb microsd card in the box. im using it since the last 20 days and it is the best droid in its price range.

@s.ricky
Here is the direct link to download LG pc suite IV
http://uk.lgairsync.com/cm.dif.DownloadStaticFile.tws?fileSpec=pc_suite

btw, didnt u get a 2 gb microsd card in the box along with the phone? lg pc suite IV installer is provided in the microsd card along with few other apps. i bought it for 12.4 K in gandhinagar and also got a 2gb microsd card in the box. im using it since the last 20 days and it is the best droid in its price range.

hey thanks.. :)
yea i got the 2gb mem card... didnt noticed it that pc suite is in it.. lol
i got it for 12K

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

ok here is the review...
call quality/network - good. crystal clear voice.
camera- awesome . much better than Galaxy 3...but yea it lacks flash...
gps- superb.. gps was able to track my location indoor... :)
wifi- its bit weak.. doesnt got disconnected but it was showing less bars.
battery life- cant comment on that. its pathetic..lol as all android phones have.. but who cares. hehe
and regarding menu...there was no lag ,
there are many background apps running and still no lag whatsoever :D

and yea i played the angry bird game without any lag :)
damn there are so many lg pre installed apps ... cant even uninstall them..

yea...i activated docomo 3g today but when i ran the speedtest i was getting only 140kbps surfing speed... crap docomo... i wasted my money on the crap 3g pack... grrrbut i am getting full 3g signal ...

yea...
i activated docomo 3g today but when i ran the speedtest i was getting only 140kbps surfing speed... crap docomo... i wasted my money on the crap 3g pack... grrr
but i am getting full 3g signal ...

I too used Tata Docomo 3G, but the speed was pathetic and price was high too. Switched to BSNL 3G. Very happy with its speed.

Back