Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

That 8 digit number problem is there on all channels not only spots channels. They should stop showing it on all channels ( just a commenting a line of code in software) or else should ensure that the number appears once or twice a day randomly for 2-5 seconds.presently it sucks user with its almost 1 minute of display on screen.

Guys I am forwarding this to Tata Sky today. Hope there are no more suggestions!

gr8.. lets hope something positive comes out of it... although changes r even less than tht of asteroid striking the earth :)

I am sure she will tell us right away when she recieves a reply.Don't get impatient.

I will wait for a little while before I follow up@hitman - actually I do hope something will come out of it, considering all the trouble that all of us have taken! Especially me :)On another thread I had advocated writing to the company as a positive approach rather than posting a 'complaints thread' And this is the first time I am following this method - so I'm very positive that it will work.Some of our suggestions can be fixed or solved immediately - others at least they can consider changing in the future.Also, don't under-estimate the power of this forum. The kind of people who post here are tech savvy people who can influence others with their suggestions and reccos. And the numbers are growing.If I were Tata Sky, I would take our suggestions very seriously. (I also sent a link to this forum so they could see for themselves!)

Hi GuysOne improvement that i could see wasThey have released reacharge vouchers on several denominations.Now i was able to get200 RS300 Rs500 Rs1000 Rsthey have taken back 550Rs.But last time when i bought 1000Rs recharge i got 50 Rs extra which now theyhave removed.

Back