Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

Things are a bit low for Tata Sky users but you have to remember that dishtv had a 4 years advantage over them. Besides the real competition will begin when Sun direct is launched soon. Dth does have the a problem during thundershowers and lightning and it has given them negative publicity off late so they will be eager to offset that and giving a free subscription for a few months is not the way to address it. They need to start adding channels and offer more choice to the end user.

Any updates on the complaints that you have forwarded

Have sent a reminder today.

Tata(Sky is lacking befind in adding channels..... they only know to drop the channels from their platform.they have to add the following channelsB4U music/movieIBN7zee action/classic channel v internationalsky newsstar cricketneo sports / plus

umm guys you are forgetting that they are TATA.the guys are famous for being behaving like a government run organisation.tata indica took years before it became somewhat decently usable.tata indicom... the less you talk about it the better.vsnl... any ideas where they are?

For all people who had asked me when Tata Sky will revert...have spoken to someone who has promised to revert in 2 days.

we lost our money. see how dish tv devide packages. i think these pacakges are good.
»*DishTV - India's first DTH entertainment...

Tata Sky is worst service, they are doing what they want to do. they are not bothering about customers.

we lost our money. see how dish tv packages are.
Tata sky is trying to earn the money only. they are not bothering about custmers. if they follow same way, then some people will migrate to Dish TV or some other players

we lost our money. see how dish tv devide packages. i think these pacakges are good.

Tata Sky is worst service, they are doing what they want to do. they are not bothering about customers.

we lost our money. see how dish tv packages are.
Tata sky is trying to earn the money only. they are not bothering about custmers. if they follow same way, then some people will migrate to Dish TV or some other players

dishtv also offering 6months free viewing again now.. andalso have upto 170 channels. at the same 300rs maxi pack rate. :thumbsup:

i would suggest not to buy Tata Sky, bcoz they are not interested in improving the channels, and monthly rental is also more. after paying 300 bugs why we have to argue with that idiots.

Well I agree with you. Dish Tv offer more channels than Tata Sky at same rate. They only offer package of Rel. Language channels. Which is good. They have now new TP and they started new chaannels aditions and also improve picture quality for some channels.At the moments Dish tv can bring more members because offering 6 month free Dish TV with new channels comming in Dish TV.

Back