Suggestions To Improve Tata Sky Service

Hi All, I have been using Tata Sky for the last 6 months , I am seriously considering to throw it away as I am not getting what I am paying for. 01-Jun-07Subs FeeSuper Saver Pack for the period (01-May-07 to 31-May-07) @ Rs 9.86 per day 305.66 This is what they have been charging for the last six months across the country. I will strongly recoment DO NOT BUY TATASKY untill they reduce the monthly rates and the quality of service.

untill they reduce the monthly rates and the quality of service.
?????

lol i was gonna mention that too.
im sure he meant reduce the monthly rates and improve the quality of sevice.

So we don't need to buy vouchers anymore? Can we choose what amount we want to recharge (1/2/3 months etc.)?

I guess if one can use any of the listed payment method then one don't need to buy vouchers .. They r providing option to recharge for the amount of 200,300,500,1000,2500 and 5000 ....

Their billing system is pathetic. I have a multi-room plan and the balance info on one TV seldom matches the other. Except right now, I must hand it to them - both my TVs show exactly the same info - that I should recharge by 17th March to avoid disconnection. :thumb: The email statement itself is quite confusing - there's an item showing I've been charged @ 3.xx a day for some days of the "90 days free" period - they don't even mention the helpline phone numbers on the statement. Little things but it shows that their service still needs a lot of refining.Edit: Just spoke to their customer support - I have two more gripes.1. They are keeping all subscribers on the full package by default. If the subscriber wants to go for a smaller package he needs to be proactive, get the info on his own about the lower packages being available and downgrade. These guys are just keeping shut which I think is somewhat unethical. A lot of subscribers who don't need the full package are just carrying on with it in ignorance.2. My mother watches like 6 hours of TV a month and that too very few channels, I've been told I cannot opt for a smaller package on just one TV since both TVs fall under the same subscriber ID. This is bullshit!

Our suggestions have reached someone senior in Tata Sky. Now lets see if there are any changes/ improvements!

Any updates on the complaints that you have forwarded

Tata Sky is not improving at all.. Infact it has gone worse ... Dishtv now has close to 170 channels and tatasky still show just 100 ... There r so many channels to add but they don't add any ... This is totally unacceptable ...

i have a feeling...just like tataindicom broadband is going down and is being re-branded as some separate company, we might see fall down of Tata Sky in future. "Tatasky is good", feeling lasted just few months.

Back