Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
@greg.,thanks for the link. But there is no Nov 3rd failure description. I think they will update it later.

There was an outage and signals were not available for quite sometime (the site says 30 minutes but I believe it was more than 4 hours). This is a common phenomenon and even affects stock market operations coz they too rely on vsat and other technologies.

what happened in january??

2 Jan 2007 INSAT-4A Thirty-minute outage owing to "solar disturbances"

I live in Chennai and I faced the same problem today morning. At that time the signal strength was around 40 and the signal quality was 0. -Ravi

Yes. today In our home we had this signal problem for long time... maa tv(telugu) clarity is getting very bad ever day.. likewise volume in gemini, teja , gemini music are really below average... I called and complaint many times.. no response... I am member and quite observer of Tata Sky forum for long time.. recently i can lots of unnecessary things happening in the forum.. mostly personal.. leave the forum like before.. whatever it is, stop all personal arguements and forget everything .. We are here to tell our suggestions and share our opinions.. don't get in to personal comments ... I am also expecting a reply for channels i mentioned ... I have the best solution for packages which few of our frnd might have in their mind.. I will post it soon , so that if all recommends it, we all can send the recommended mail to tata sky ... Thanks guys..

Update:It rained heavily today after 12 o clock till 2 o clock... then slight drizzle. But it was overcast all the day.Tata(Sky worked perfectly. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is my first bad experience using Tata(Sky.

Since today morning 8.30, there was no signal on TS.

Though Sun is shining brightly, there was no signal. It shows set top box is unable to receive signal.

In my another thread, abt heavy rain in chennai- and TS., it was the another case.

Only help and promo channel working now.

Anyone experiencing the same ?:confused:

Even i faced the same problem for nearly 30 mins but for me some channels was working like sun channels, entire telegu channels, entire kannada channels and some more. I think this is the problem with TS itself . In this forum some members use both TS & Dish tv, did any one face the same problem in dish tv.

Can any one tell us whats was the problem behind this.

Back