Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
well Dell does not provide 24x7 customer care in the US too i have noticed for a particular set of customers. i agree about that. call centers SHOULD be open 24x7.when i ordered my dell i got a direct number to the dude who sold me the device. i never made a call but he did respond to my email queries during the work hours. the products have been good for each customer i have heard in the recent times. brian is happy. so am i. so is my friend. :)

so am i. so is my friend. :)

My friend's case is special, not of the ordinary type.
1. The marketing man did not suggest alternatives; it was like answering specific questions. (Like the Birbal/ Tenaliraman story).
2. The web had a higher processor model at a lesser price which vanished without a trace.
3. Confusion about imported and local models.
4. You often find several new models in press; when negotiations are on, the salesman does not educate you on new models available. He is stuck with the model proposed a fortnight ago.
5. Of course, after the order is placed, you are on a conveyor. You are not eligible for the goodies behind you.
Like after you renew your subscription for a magazine, say Digit, there is a special offer of a free pen drive with the subscription.

The golden rule has to be revised: Don't buy now, postpone if you can.

This is my first bad experience using Tata(Sky.Since today morning 8.30, there was no signal on TS.Though Sun is shining brightly, there was no signal. It shows set top box is unable to receive signal.In my another thread, abt heavy rain in chennai- and TS., it was the another case.Only help and promo channel working now.Anyone experiencing the same ?:confused:

1. Check if you have adequate signal strength.2. Are channels displaying a message saying 'call up helpline....'? If yes, then your balance must have expired. Call up CC and confirm the same.

ah just now came.But since 8.30 in the morning., it is playing a game with me. it comes for sometime. goes back again. come again. goes again. now came.@greg.,i have signal strength of 79 and 80. Is it sufficient.? yes i think.. Any chennai guys experienced this today ?

ah just now came.

But since 8.30 in the morning., it is playing a game with me. it comes for sometime. goes back again. come again. goes again. now came.

@greg.,

i have signal strength of 79 and 80. Is it sufficient.? yes i think..

Any chennai guys experienced this today ?

I experienced the same today.Around 8:15 am there was no signal even the Sun was shining brightly.But after 5 minutes everything was fine.
:thumbsup:

FYI, I live in Ratnagiri,Maharastra.

Back