Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
@asdfgf. My next agenda is buying a computer but that will take some time atleast till next appraisal of mine

thanks da machi.
@tech_enthu, @asdfgf, @hitman. I suggest you please avoid conversation even with mek & jjvj. Let them post their message. People thought that tenali raman was also a fool, idiot, no maturity, childish and many more and now that man made history.

@jjvj, @mek please dont respond to this.
Ignoring me is your right! Replying here is my right!

@asdfgf machan good news which have provided in zee dth section that dish tv users are not going to miss the ind - pak test series as DD will live telecast the match. Good news for dish tv users :thumbsup:& cricket lovers and also for TS subscribers too as some customers who are not subscribing to Neo can also watch that :thumbsup:

yah good news.first i thought not to subscribe to neo sports, but i m gonna subscribe because these neo sports idiots will not give proper graphics, commentary to DD.

@asdfgf
machan good news which have provided in zee dth section that dish tv users are not going to miss the ind - pak test series as DD will live telecast the match. Good news for dish tv users :thumbsup:& cricket lovers and also for TS subscribers too as some customers who are not subscribing to Neo can also watch that :thumbsup:

I am very happy that DD is also showing the Test matches live.:thumbsup::thumbsup:So no need of neo sports in dish tv platform now.

Excellent news. Neo loses again.
Only thing which i am not interested in DD now is that they get different graphics from neo and hindi commentry and dd has got their own english commentry team.

I am very happy that DD is also showing the Test matches live.:thumbsup::thumbsup:So no need of neo sports in dish tv platform now.
Yes that's really good for all dishtv viewers nnow they can watch even test matches as well and also there is now no need of neo sports.

Back