Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
@tech_enthu, @ajuravi007, @sam999, @asdfgf, @kedarisv and other regulars.

IGNORE that fellow. Do not reply to his post. Use @... to specify who you are communicating with. If you don't do that, this will keep on multiplying. IGNORE.

@gregory_house

thanks greg. i ll do the same:)

relief from that miscreant

Tata Sky rocks :thumbsup:

who r u man?

@gregory_house

who r u man?

i think its aju only as he is now become childish and using new ids and he already said in new thread.

@gregory_house

who r u man?
I did create a new id with ajuravi07 not ajuravio7.

@admin please ban my id ajuravi07

i think its aju only as he is now become childish and using new ids and he already said in new thread.

I accept what i do and i have started that thread with new id as please dont comment on any offensive post of hitlar or amatan. If things perisist like i will go out. If you want me to get out this froum i will.

I did create a new id with ajuravi07 not ajuravio7.

@admin please ban my id ajuravi07

I accept what i do and i have started that thread with new id as please dont comment on any offensive post of hitlar or amatan. If things perisist like i will go out. If you want me to get out this froum i will.

:confused::confused::O lot of confusion as who is who

wah. u back.. welcome machan :thumbsup::thumbsup:
thanks da machi.
@tech_enthu, @asdfgf, @hitman. I suggest you please avoid conversation even with mek & jjvj. Let them post their message. People thought that tenali raman was also a fool, idiot, no maturity, childish and many more and now that man made history.

@jjvj, @mek please dont respond to this.

@aju,

usually
at 9 or 9.30,

sometimes at noon.

It means that more often we cant meet in this forum

Back