Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
Hello guys in chennai how many of them had problem with TS viewing today morning due to heavy rain. Today i got up at 7.55 am and switched on the tv but there was no signal quality hence blue blank screen was displayed in my TS connection. It lasted for 25 mins for me and every thing was clear by 8.20 AM. how many of had the same problem in chennai today with TS connection due to rain. One of my friend who uses dish tv has also told me that he had faced similar problems for 45 mins.

Hello guys in chennai how many of them had problem with TS viewing today morning due to heavy rain. Today i got up at 7.55 am and switched on the tv but there was no signal quality hence blue blank screen was displayed in my TS connection. It lasted for 25 mins for me and every thing was clear by 8.20 AM. how many of had the same problem in chennai today with TS connection due to rain.

One of my friend who uses dish tv has also told me that he had faced similar problems for 45 mins.

you are lucky as you switched on only at 7.45. my friend who is in chennai said he didnt get signal from 6.30. he got them only by 8.15am. he wanted to watch sl vs aus match on star sports but match was over till he got his signal. other friend who had dish dth said that signal was lost only for 10 minutes. dd dth lost signal just for a minute. this is really bad. we paid a lot and still interruptions they paid little but good signal :(

I watched SL AUS match upto lunch time. When it started to rain heavily at around 7.40 am the signal was lost. and couldn't recover till rain was there.Now it is ok.it is working perfectly well now. it is a bit cloudy now. But one thing i dont understand. same kind of rain came that day but TS worked perfectly. but today i dont know what happened :confused::confused:

I watched SL AUS match upto lunch time. When it started to rain heavily at around 7.40 am the signal was lost. and couldn't recover till rain was there.

Now it is ok.it is working perfectly well now. it is a bit cloudy now.

But one thing i dont understand. same kind of rain came that day but TS worked perfectly. but today i dont know what happened :confused::confused:
Today the rain was much heavier than that sunday or last time. Yes indeed last time it rained for 48 hrs but it was not heavy. But today it was huge huge rain for more than 1.5 hrs

Hi Guys, Those who are living in chennai & in the coastal part of TN you all are aware that for the past 2 days there was down pour in chennai & other parts TN too. Did any one face any problem with respect to signal. I did not face any problem when i was viewing my TS:thumbsup:. What about you guys?

just for 5 mins, it rained heavily, then the signal was immediately lost. after slowing of rain, got the signal :) it happened around 8.10 am

just for 5 mins, it rained heavily, then the signal was immediately lost. after slowing of rain, got the signal :) it happened around 8.10 am
I was seeing sun tv news at that point of time it did not happen to me. :confused:. Probably i am lucky but it does not matter if the signal goes and comes back in 3 - 5 mins time. Nothing to loose in that :thumbsup:.

Back