Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
the point is that they do forget to mention this in their brochures and ads.

do they mention side affects on medicenes :hysterical: which world you are man.

Use little bigger than 100 cm. dish

or

Cover with a bucket like plastic case

let me know, Is it works good or not?

cover your head withbucket:hysterical: it wil surely work

umm there is something like * for these kind of loopholes.broadband companies use UP TO for a similar purpose.

right. to accept that the technology is not weather proof would be a good thing to do. small letters are for exactly these things.

in our city, there is rainfall since yesterday night and stopped raining today afternoon. though signal quality is weak(40%), all channels are coming :thumbsup:

same here for DishTV also

in our city, there is rainfall since yesterday night and stopped raining today afternoon. though signal quality is weak(40%), all channels are coming :thumbsup:
a minimun amount of signal strength is enough to get channels clearly..

Its around 35 to 40 % only

I may be wrong :D

signal on my zee dth box is around that region all the freaking time. when i complained the zee people said that the value is good enough to get regular cable feed.yet with no rains i get frequent seconds long time out. some channels act like they are running on poor quality dvd rip.

for a good quality picture signal strenght should be above 40% if it is there then you get good quality picture.....and problem of rain is always there with every DTH world wide....we cannot do anything in that.

Back