Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
surprise surprise.. no poll this time :).. i thought there will be a poll asking....... How many lost signal and how many did not :hysterical:

Yeah Kudos to Tata(Sky. No interruption in the service even during the heavy rains. Keep it up Tata(Sky.

Tata(Sky is keeping its services up even it is raining heavily :thumbsup:

What is happening to dishtv. No postings on effect of rains. No news is good news, I suppose.

hi alleven i have Tata Sky and there is no disruption in service due to heavy rains..earlier 2 weeks back i lost signal even for a mild rain and i blasted the cc..they sent their technician to check the dish and digicomp and the tech said there is no probs with the dish or digi.. and i got a call from ts supervisor and she told they have updraged the digicomp to receive signals even at rains and this issue will not arise in future.i get 203 as signal strength and when there is heavy down pour the signal levels are 194 but no interruption as of now.

rains bring in disturbance for few seconds.. i switch my digicomp in stand by and then back on after 10 seconds.. it works perfectly.. till now no problem lets hope this stays forever

What is happening to dishtv. No postings on effect of rains. No news is good news, I suppose.

There is no problem in Dishtv as well and also to DD DTH signal :rofl:...... and I think Dishtv people are more matured and sensible and does not want to start useless threads like this and waste their time and company's time...... :hysterical::hysterical: they are using it since many years.. not like TS which is just 1 year old..

Heavy rain in chennai, hot summer in chennai, cool winter and so on.. what is these useless threads.. dont you have any other info to share which will be useful..

I think tech_enthu you should start a poll asking if it is working in Dishtv in rains now or not:hysterical:

Back