Ubuntu 7.10 is the hotness :)

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 20,183
it works of course. but the system is lot less usable.

Yeah, this is something really cool. Now even I want to install the Gutsy Beta :). I can't wait for my exams to get over!

well, opensuse 10.3 is going to be released on thursday, will install and play with it this weekend.2 weeks after that ubuntu gutsy gibbon 7.10 will be released, then 3 weeks after that fedora 8, all on a thursday which allows you time to download before the weekend starts :)will try all three, but i predict ubuntu will be the best, clean and simple with the best software combination on the CD.

What? Fedora 8 in 2 weeks? I just downloaded 7 :(.

dont we just love using our broadband bandwidth to download LEGIT content for a change?

yup, all three distros have a single live-cd-with-install options, with either GNOME or KDE.and no, fedora 8 is coming (nov 8th) 3 weeks AFTER ubuntu gutsy is released (oct 18th) so its about 5 weeks away :)and i thot you had exams or something? :Pya, its good to use broadband for legit downloads for a change :)

cool! i am a bit comfortable with installing linux without touching the home partition so i might test them out :D

Back