• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,968

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys, This thread is posted for the welfare of TS community. They(TS) added Sports Gold Pack automatically as our subscription of 1 yr is over.Just to remind , if anyone think Of unsubscribing from Neo CHannels, do it before December 2nd. or else they ll automatically add it to ur Subscription and one more month of 30Rs waste towards it :wall:... This is just for those who dont want Neo channels.. other pls excuse :p Till then enjoy India vs England muting the commentary :D...

Oh nice thanks for the info.. Anyways I had subscribed for Neo in March/April.. SA series.. so have to wait till March 2009.. :wall:

I subscribed for monthly pack last month now i want to unsubscribe. Tell me the procedure. Please. Because I found no link on TS Website.

I subscribed for monthly pack last month now i want to unsubscribe. Tell me the procedure. Please. Because I found no link on TS Website.

Hi friend. TS website provides users to only Upgrade or add packages. It doesn't have option to downgrade or remove packages from subscription. The only way to unsubscribe from Neo Channel is to call the CC and unsubscribe. Btw, do it before the validity of one month gets over, or else 30 Rs will be deducted for another month and there is no refund for it even if u cancel the subscription the next day....

@TS users,

NOTE: Lets Unsubscribe in Mass on December 2nd... :dance:

Hi guys,

This thread is posted for the welfare of TS community. They(TS) added Sports Gold Pack automatically as our subscription of 1 yr is over.
Just to remind , if anyone think Of unsubscribing from Neo CHannels, do it before December 2nd. or else they ll automatically add it to ur Subscription and one more month of 30Rs waste towards it :wall:... This is just for those who dont want Neo channels.. other pls excuse :p Till then enjoy India vs England muting the commentary :D...
The same thing happend to me also but i made to call to the CC stating that they have added Neo Channels automatically without my consent for which the CC told me that if i am not interested they will unsubcribe the channel immedietly but he also added that they will reduce the neo channels viewing of 1 day that Rs. 1 from my account i thought of unsubscribing it at that point of time but i thought i will go for a month and then i will unsubscribe. The CC also added me that if any one susbcribes Neo Channels they need to susbscribe it for a min of 1 month and after that the customer can unsubscribe when ever they want.........:thumbsup: as TS deduct money only by daily basis..........

@ajuravi,are u sure, TS returning the remaining money ,, say i have used for 5 days,, will they give me back 25 rs if I unsubscribe ?

They will deduct it for 5 days only provided if you say that without your notice they have added the channel automatically.............

Back