New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
just wondering why hasn't airtel yet moved to Fiber yet (FTTH)......and still on old tech.

i know those settings mohit, but Airtel is the only ISP i have. I think i have to spend more or be selfish with uploads. :pirate:
Haha.Then be selfish:D

Very enticed to opt for "1699 4Mbps 75GB FUP" plan or "2099 4Mbps 150GB FUP" plan ...
But I have to give away my current 2Mbps plan for which I pay 1699 and get 1Mbps even after FUP ...
So confused !!!

Btw how can we check if they provide 4Mbps in my area or not? In my modem settings it shows Downstream Rate(Kbps) as 2560...
Yeah, I'm seriously tempted too! I am assuming that you are also on the old 'Freedom 1699' plan....

I just called Airtel CC to change my plan to 4Mbps 150GB FUP ..But they said these plans r still not officially launched and the plan can't be activated as of now .. I told them then wth they r on ur site .. and he said those plans will be launched soon and then only they can be activated ..Can anyone confirm if tht is true or I just ran into some fresher CC guy ..

I just called Airtel CC to change my plan to 4Mbps 150GB FUP ..
But they said these plans r still not officially launched and the plan can't be activated as of now .. I told them then wth they r on ur site .. and he said those plans will be launched soon and then only they can be activated ..
Can anyone confirm if tht is true or I just ran into some fresher CC guy ..

sm ppl who tried to activate these plans were told it can only be done one week before once ur new billing cycle is about to start...fuketel is just making lame excuses now they shouldn't have put those the plans on the website if they weren't even ready to launch them yet...

Will there be any 1 mbps plans from airtel for delhi NCR or not? :(

sm ppl who tried to activate these plans were told it can only be done one week before once ur new billing cycle is about to start...fuketel is just making lame excuses now they should have put those the plans on the website if they weren't even ready to launch them yet...
Tht's strange .. When they bill on pro-rata basis so wht's the prob activating when the user wants .. I can't understand wht will they achieve activating the new plan one week before new billing cycle .. Airtel surely have gone nuts!!!

But they didn't gave me this reason .. they just told me tht the plans r still not officially launched .. How lame they r getting ..

They accepted my request.So its not an issue of the plans not being launched.I went for the same 4 Mbps 150 GB plan but according to them it will be activated from the start of my next billing cycle.I presently have the MTNL 2 Mbps connection as well so will be using both for the next month atleast as my cousins are going to be here and they are not too concerned about using up my FUP! :)

well i dont know about the 4mbps plan but they are giving me 2 mbps ,30GB plan from my next billing cycle i.e 16th june.

They accepted my request.So its not an issue of the plans not being launched.I went for the same 4 Mbps 150 GB plan but according to them it will be activated from the start of my next billing cycle.
I presently have the MTNL 2 Mbps connection as well so will be using both for the next month atleast as my cousins are going to be here and they are not too concerned about using up my FUP! :)

U from which location in Delhi?
Seems like I have to call them again ..

Back