New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
I hope you have over 8TB of storage then. Of course, there aren't many ISPs that would let you use that kind of traffic unless you're talking about what I'm guess is your organizations leased line (the one in your sig), because that equates to nearly 30mbit/s of constant traffic. Of course, even then, if 30mbit/s was going 24x7 to a single host within your organization, I reckon then your organization would have something to say about the way you're using their bandwidth, which ain't cheap.

Yes i am on lease line and i mentioned 250Gigs of data transfer not download. I seed many ethical torrents online and yes i use up more than 30mbit/s of traffic.

So, what is the best plan now that is 2MBPS or 4MBPS at least?

Man i can spend more than 250GB of data transfer in a single day. so forget about 100GB is sufficient for a month. It is sufficient for people who steal data on torrent and delete the torrent once its done

I hope you have over 8TB of storage then. Of course, there aren't many ISPs that would let you use that kind of traffic unless you're talking about what I'm guess is your organizations leased line (the one in your sig), because that equates to nearly 30mbit/s of constant traffic. Of course, even then, if 30mbit/s was going 24x7 to a single host within your organization, I reckon then your organization would have something to say about the way you're using their bandwidth, which ain't cheap.
His profile indicates that he is working for National Informatics center or NIC as it is also known as.

NIC is a government department and they are responsible for maintenance of all websites of central government. All websites that are on .nic.in subdomain such as supremecourtofindia.nic.in are maintained by NIC.

So he is least bothered about the cost of bandwidth that is being wasted by him. We, the taxpayers are paying through our nose for his theft.

http://www.nic.in/

Tht's strange .. When they bill on pro-rata basis so wht's the prob activating when the user wants .. I can't understand wht will they achieve activating the new plan one week before new billing cycle .. Airtel surely have gone nuts!!!

But they didn't gave me this reason .. they just told me tht the plans r still not officially launched .. How lame they r getting ..

I tried activating and they said They will not charge on pro rata basis anymore, But they never said that plan are not officially launched, that guy simply said that it can be activated from next billing cycle only and the day I called was my 2nd day of fresh billing cycle..

4 MBPS PLANS
Turbo 10 GB @ 1099 - 4 Mbps till 10 GB, 256 Kbps post that
Turbo 30 GB @ 1399 - 4 Mbps till 30 GB, 256 Kbps post that
Turbo 150 GB@2100 - 4 Mbps till 30 GB, 256 Kbps post that

2 MBPS & 1 MBPS PLANS
[h=5]Alpha 3 GB - 2 Mbps till (3-GB)Bill cap value. 256 Kbps post that[/h]Alpha 6 GB - 2 Mbps till (6-GB)Bill cap value. 256 Kbps post that

AND MANY OTHER NEW PLANS CHECK THIS LINK

airtel broadband new plans | high speed broadband plans 1mbps to 4mbps

Turbo 150 GB@2100 - 4 Mbps till 30 GB, 256 Kbps post that
Is it a typo???

----------

All the new plans make your head spin & when ur fainted they will loot the money from your pocket.

^ i too have switched my plan on the 2nd day of my billing cycle and as per the new company policy it will be activated from the next billing cycle only...a la MTNL

Back