New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
Ok.. so I got the confirmation call for plan change .. and its done ... Somehow I went for tht "2099 150GB 4mbps" plan cos I wasn't sure if 75GB will last for month with tht speed ..So just waiting for 23rd now .. tht is when the plan will get activated ...

Ok.. so I got the confirmation call for plan change .. and its done ... Somehow I went for tht "2099 150GB 4mbps" plan cos I wasn't sure if 75GB will last for month with tht speed ..
So just waiting for 23rd now .. tht is when the plan will get activated ...
huh...it seems Reliance is the only ISP who does(after our request thru CC) the plan change in less than 10 hrs.

On previous occasions it took them 2-3 days max .. Cos they bill on pro-rata .. But for some odd reason they have stopped tht and we have to wait till the new billing period before the new plan get activated ...

did anyone got a call from airtel saying 2 mpbs unlimited with 75 GB FUP at just Rs. 599 but for standalone dsl only? I got a mail from there end saying 2 mbps for just rs. 100 more when i messaged on the no. mentioned in the mail i got a call when a guy told me the plan. I said first i need to confirm at my home regarding landline and disconnected, now when i called them to activate the same thing they are telling me that there is no such plan. I just missed an great offer :( i think i need to talk to their retention department

I wonder if this plan is an error or for real!

If it is real how is it possible that we're getting higher FUP than the 2099 plan?!?!?!

did anyone got a call from airtel saying 2 mpbs unlimited with 75 GB FUP at just Rs. 599 but for standalone dsl only? I got a mail from there end saying 2 mbps for just rs. 100 more when i messaged on the no. mentioned in the mail i got a call when a guy told me the plan. I said first i need to confirm at my home regarding landline and disconnected, now when i called them to activate the same thing they are telling me that there is no such plan. I just missed an great offer :( i think i need to talk to their retention department

For my city the tariff on the website says Rs1599 for 75GB at 2 Mbps.

----------

I wonder if this plan is an error or for real!

If it is real how is it possible that we're getting higher FUP than the 2099 plan?!?!?!

Must be an error

after shifting to beam, all airtel plans looks like they are providing their customers a lollipop in the price of large size pizza :P

After seeing the feedback of Beam I won't be opting for tht even if it is available here .. For me the main thing is downtime and these Beams guys have very bad feedback regarding tht .. They have big intervals of downtime.. which is not acceptable to me ..Airtel may be not good in providing tht speed but u will hardly find any complain regarding downtime ...At this point comparing Airtel with Beam is like comparing Sachin with Pollard :D

After seeing the feedback of Beam I won't be opting for tht even if it is available here .. For me the main thing is downtime and these Beams guys have very bad feedback regarding tht .. They have big intervals of downtime.. which is not acceptable to me ..
Airtel may be not good in providing tht speed but u will hardly find any complain regarding downtime ...
At this point comparing Airtel with Beam is like comparing Sachin with Pollard :D

yup same thing is with MTNL here in Delhi they are giving 2MBps without FUP for 2yrs now at @1899

Back