New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
I'm from Dwarka buddy.Ask them about the turbo 150 plan details.Don't say anything else.And once they confirm it then put in the request.

Ok.. this time they changed the plan .. I opted for Turbo 75GB .. Wanna see first how this works out...If my usage exceeds 75Gb then I will opt for Turbo 150GB .. Right now I use around 40-50GB per month ..

and i am still waiting to get a response to my mail before i apply for the 4mbps 150GB plan.

Wht u mailed them abt?
Query abt any hidden charge or some FUP related??

----------

Btw my modem settings r these ..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/unledwe.png/

I guess its synced at 2mbps .. So will they upgrade the line before changing it to 4mbps?

heh. as if they are going to tell me about any hidden 'features'. my query was mostly related to whether i can get the 4mbps connection on my IPTV line. i do not think they (can) support 4mbps on an iptv connection.

ohk .. I just hope 75GB is more than enough for me .. I know with good speed one tends to download more ..

difference is just 100 bucks right? get the higher package. if you accidentally cross the limit living with 256kbps would be way too painful. :)

For me too they give a bullshit excuse that it can be only activated with the new billing cycle...Not sure why they cant activate it now on a prorated basis...Did anyone get the new plans activated ?

Back