New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
yup same thing is with MTNL here in Delhi they are giving 2MBps without FUP for 2yrs now at @1899

I have been using mtnl for 1.5 years before this i used airtel for 7 years and i have had almost no down time on mtnl so far.

i am sick of seeing this ad on this forum https://imgur.com/XuHxl even though i have blocked airtel domains from appearing in ads here. i would have to check the settings again to make sure that i did enter the correct stuff.

thanks a million!

after shifting to beam, all airtel plans looks like they are providing their customers a lollipop in the price of large size pizza :P

...At this point comparing Airtel with Beam is like comparing Sachin with Pollard :D
in terms of plans Airtel is not even munaf, Pollard ki izzat ki kuon le raha hai? wrong example i will say :D
Airtel just don't want..... to reach that kind of plan _EVER_ . I was under impression that they are not serious about Indian customer as they might be doing very good overseas, specially in African continent. But with little search i came to know its the most hated brand in African region too.
Code:
#Airtel comes tops for highest complaints by customers. So much for an international brand.
Hitman bhai tu toh jazzbatii ho gaya, Im speaking Chinese and you are replying in French, anyways i have underlined my words for you.
About beams after-sales, it getting better everyday i would say. And the problem with beam is not "DOWNTIME" but with the kind of people in support in a specific locality, which is also getting better with course of time.

And the right example for the comments & comparison by you is :-http://tinyurl.com/3ubvgap

genie said:
For my city the tariff on the website says Rs1599 for 75GB at 2 Mbps.

----------
i'm in delhi the website shows the same 1599 plan for delhi + the executive also offered me a Rs.799 1 mbps plan ( with landline). they haven't put those good plans on their website

I have been using mtnl for 1.5 years before this i used airtel for 7 years and i have had almost no down time on mtnl so far.

ya I knw I have friend too using MTNL even he is very happy with his MTNL connection.....but unfortunately when line goes down there is little chance it will come back soon so I will need to keep some backup net then if I shift to MTNL.....nd I require net a lot !

only problem with airtel I am having is they have throttled torrents and ytube.....I dnt have any FUP issues with them fr now...

nemo said:
genie said:
For my city the tariff on the website says Rs1599 for 75GB at 2 Mbps.

----------
i'm in delhi the website shows the same 1599 plan for delhi + the executive also offered me a Rs.799 1 mbps plan ( with landline). they haven't put those good plans on their website

Try forwarding the email with the offer to Airtel support stating you accept the offer. Good luck ! :beer:

@ sid i don't remember i was only much interested in that 599 2mbps standalone dsl plan (with 75 gb FUP cap)on website it says it has 3 GB cap. i'll write a mail to them regarding this. i'll be glad if they agree that i can use landline along with it too. i don't understand what will they lose if i use an landline too with the broadband

Airtel need to increase upload speed too .. 512kbps is really bad .. Gives me a hard time to restore the websites which don't have cpanel :(

Airtel need to increase upload speed too .. 512kbps is really bad .. Gives me a hard time to restore the websites which don't have cpanel :(

Unfortunately with DSL you're quite limited as it is with upload speed anyway. To increase it, you really need to be on VDSL or some kind of cable/metro ethernet/ftth connection.

To give an example, my line in NZ is not artificially limited, but because of the copper quality and 300 meters between me and the exchange, I have 16mbit/s down (out of a potential 24) and just 1 mbit/s up (out of a potential 3.5).

Back