New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
1599 one seems decent ... I am paying 1699 for same plan.. tht too uptill 30Gb only ..So seems they have reduced the rates also and increased FUP to manageable proportions ..

only you can decide. based on your usage and budget!

When Would BSNL Come up with their new plans??1350 for 20GB Is Now too much,considering Airtel which had increased their FUP To Good Ratio

the retention dept. guy said they are offered as business plans but we can give u (=BS, we know that crap)i am thinking abt 1499 and 1599 plan, my data usage mainly varies whn thr are leaks of some softs ahmm ahmm.i am confused bcos the retention plan i am on rt now ( @1099 1mbps till 15GB + 1000 rupees of SOD free) seems good as i download stuff at night mainly , (2 mbps SOD at night is Rs. 20 per hour after 10pm. )so its 50 hrs of SOD at night that means i can download around 40-45GB. i am lost :lol:

Changed my plan to turbo 150 gb. Since my new billing cycle starts on 17th, I should be getting 4mbs soon. Can't wait to download all the movies I missed out on during exams.

Changed my plan to turbo 150 gb. Since my new billing cycle starts on 17th, I should be getting 4mbs soon. Can't wait to download all the movies I missed out on during exams.

Do let us know once ur new plan gets activated and whether they r still throttling the speeds on torrents.

Back