New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,821
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Networks- ASUS RT-N16 was thinking about this one.
costs 6.5K ?
wait for one month save 1.5K money & go for N1 :) if you love fancy gadgets like me :)

i am more concerned about the range and performance not looks.
Asus is any-day more reliable then Belkin, no doubt about it.
But beating Cisco is not possible yet for ASUS though, if you want raw performance do consider Linksys WRT310N.
And If you really want to got for ASUS, check out ASUS RT-N13U (which has better prise & performance ratio )

i am more concerned about the range and performance not looks.

Checkout this Sapido RB 1232 Wi-Fi Router. SAPIDO
Excellent coverage & loaded with features. You are covered for everything practically.
They are leaders in convergence products. Moreover now they have an india office too.

SAPIDO India, B-55, Sector 65, Noida, India
Tel: + 91-120-471-3976
Fax: + 91-120-432-4040

Check this product comparison chart for other models. http://www.sapido.com.tw/EN/data/comparison/11nrouter.pdf
You will find few brands offering such a mix of features.

heh. talk about bad experience.

airtel has gone nuts.

beetel is now a separate entity.

which means wiring and hardware is not provided by airtel anymore.

beetel guys come to your place. you pay them cash for the hardware. they do the wiring.

you get only two options. a regular modem or a wireless router. modem is around 750 bucks. wireless router is around 1500 bucks.

Any idea if this applies to IPTV?
installation of 1750, is it inclusive of the above charges?

1750 should be inclusive of all charges. I have no idea who takes care of the IPTV hardware. I would ask when the installation guys come.

----------

one thing though... when i had taken my IPTV connection the charges were 4000. but taxes were extra so i ended up paying close to around 4500 instead.

so 1750 might be exclusive of taxes.

1750 should be inclusive of all charges. I have no idea who takes care of the IPTV hardware. I would ask when the installation guys come.

thx.. also do post if it was as professional as your IPTV installation (which u had posted with pics a while back)

heh yeah. installation is going to be fun... the landline connection is on the ground floor where the phone instrument is connected. i want the broadband connection in the basement... would update you how professional it turns out. too bad i do not have my camera with me right now... friend took it and has not returned it yet :|

Back