• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871

jjvj

Regulars
ISP
vsnl
Hi Friends, Just logged in to post the details and news.. Sun packages out.Looks like costlier than TS and Dishtv.. does not have espn and Sony bouquet.Has ten and zee sports.And all those channels listed in the STB.will be starting those early next week.. pack costs from 35rs to 140rs.. divided them in many packages.giving us lots of options. Bye for now. I will just be reading your replies, dont expect me to reply too much here as I am disappointed with this forum. get ready for criticism on Sundth now.

Where Did you find those package details? Website is not updated with any package details.

I think jjvj wanted to create hype as soon as he entered the forum after some long break.. It unlikely that Sun dth rates will more than other DTH..1) base pack will remain for rs 75..2) sun does not have too many pay channels as other dth.. so it cant charge much..3) it might give more options with more packages .. so people will pay for channels which they watch..4) most of the sun dth customer rural does not need sports channel..5)I think they knew pulse of the customer..Please while giving info like this.. say source of the info..

You have joined in May 2008 and i wonder what do you know about a member who has joined much earlier than you:confused:......

@sureshbabu. i am not here to creat any hype.

ok check the details.. i will just post few package list

if you need the ch annels listed in STB now. (english, hindi, cartoonchannels) these are costing you more than 200rsrs

if you need just CN and pogo it costs more than 25s per month.

if you need only English channels it costs above 60rs.

if you need on zee,star,zee cinema, star gold it costs around 60rs.

ten sports 20/-, zee sports 15/-

I know the packages are less, but when u need all channels it will be more than TS and Dishtv.

Its all about common sense jjvj..... which some lack:P. I request you to be active in this forum and last but not least are you still using TS:confused:.

You have joined in May 2008 and i wonder what do you know about a member who has joined much earlier than you:confused:......

What is need for that.. I am just asking him to say the source.. one more thing, same message has been posted in another forum earlier.. today morning by different name.. I don't know whether both are same person.. If he says he got news from dealer.. let him say how credential it is.. Because dealers do spread rumours..

If you wanted to know about his credentials please check on his posts which had posted 10 months back and you will be able to know about him...... Please dont take my words in other sense of my words. He is good person and you could rely on him:thumbsup:.

If I remember correctly, jjvj was the first person to break the news when Sun DTH did a initial launch and he was spot on at that time when everyone was spreading rumours! While I do believe this news, I dont have any complaints as I dont need all the channels in the first place. Hope it gives us much options to choose what you want and when you want.

Apart from that he had given many other breaking news too:thumbsup: which really benefited our forum members:thumbsup:

Back