Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
What is need for that.. I am just asking him to say the source.. one more thing, same message has been posted in another forum earlier.. today morning by different name.. I don't know whether both are same person.. If he says he got news from dealer.. let him say how credential it is.. Because dealers do spread rumours..

Tomorrow or in evening someone will post more details. Will you think he is also jjvj or that person from other forum. Dont doubt other person. It creates lots of doubts on you. Just take the Example of a member who has again posted a same thread. Was the first poster and this member same?(it is just an example).

But it seems he just copied the info from other forum and pasted here..The entire text is same there. he just copy pasted the info..

In other forum the thread was created at Today 11:22 AM ... with ..
title sun packages declared..
Same information was pasted here as new thread at time
Today, 11:34 AM...

If you dont belive me check.. saveondish.com/forum....

I am not saying anything with out checking the details.. I am saying if the persons are different .. then original message is from other forum..

Hey JJVJ its nice to see u posting after a long time :thumbsup:. Please be active, you were always giving usefull info and breaking news.

I also read it. But I didn't find both are similar.Now the package details which I remember when I went to the dealer shop. Jjvj was right I think:HBOStar MoviesStar WorldNGCCartoon NetworkCNNHistoryPOGOZee StudioZee CaféTen SportsChannel (V)Reality TVDisneywill cost Rs.128.80 per month or Rs.386.40 for 3 months.I guess that was for Venus+ pack. He was telling about Venus, Pluto etc.,.There were smallers packs also which we can get and also some pick and choose channels :) Will post more details when I get time and more information.

I always trust jjvj & mj78(on other forum)...and upto my abservation both the members are same. Thanks for the info jjvj.:thumbsup:

viki.. thanks for your reply...that is what I too thought.. I was just looking to know if both are same:thumbsup:

I also read it. But I didn't find both are similar.

Now the package details which I remember when I went to the dealer shop. Jjvj was right I think:

HBO
Star Movies
Star World
NGC
Cartoon Network
CNN
History
POGO
Zee Studio
Zee Café
Ten Sports
Channel (V)
Reality TV
Disney

will cost Rs.128.80 per month or Rs.386.40 for 3 months.

I guess that was for Venus+ pack. He was telling about Venus, Pluto etc.,.
There were smallers packs also which we can get and also some pick and choose channels :) Will post more details when I get time and more information.

if they add another 15 to 20 channels in that package then cost will be ok....only sundirect should think & release package soon with more pay channels at resonable price

Along with that it is better if they can introduce the alacarte kind of channels... so that if any body want to choose then they can..

If the broadcaster is giving the channel in alarcarte prices it will be very high. Only in CAS system the customers can choose alacarte basis @ Rs. 5 per channel. eg., if sun dth wants Star plus or Zee TV alone the broadcastes may charge more than Rs. 15 to the DTH service provider which bit costly. I hope the govt brings the same System of CAS in DTH also which will very useful for the DTH customers like us:thumbsup:

Back