Sun Direct DTH Packages Declared

• Thread starter Thread starter jjvj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 149
  • Views Views 26,871
It is Good To hear that They have Lots of package optionsBut Still no Sign of ESPN STARJJVJ--DO u know when They will release Open Tv SOFTWARE?????

I also read it. But I didn't find both are similar.

Now the package details which I remember when I went to the dealer shop. Jjvj was right I think:

HBO
Star Movies
Star World
NGC
Cartoon Network
CNN
History
POGO
Zee Studio
Zee Café
Ten Sports
Channel (V)
Reality TV
Disney

will cost Rs.128.80 per month or Rs.386.40 for 3 months.

I guess that was for Venus+ pack. He was telling about Venus, Pluto etc.,.
There were smallers packs also which we can get and also some pick and choose channels :) Will post more details when I get time and more information.

This pack seems to be good if they add another 2 channels such as discovery and Animal planet for the same rate it will be good for sun dth customers. Anyway I hope sun dth come out with packages soon to benefit their customers......:thumbsup:

It is Good To hear that They have Lots of package options
But Still no Sign of ESPN STAR

JJVJ--DO u know when They will release Open Tv SOFTWARE?????

I hope they bring ESS also soon on their board as the sports loving custoers will be benefited too:thumbsup:

lots of news channels are missing.no Zee news, No Star News, no Times now,no aajtak. right now some will like and some wont :( star vijay and raj part a seperate pack Rest All Sun channels are common to all Basic viewers

hi jjvj.. let then add the channels which are scrambled.. are they going to pack NGC and history.. if then what would be price.. are you the same person with id name mj786 in saveondish.com/forum

Ngc is there in different packages 60rs packbut history is in 115rs pack along with ngc and hbo,star movies.

Where are you getting the details? do you have complete list of packages?

Hi, STOP these SPAMMING...JUST A VERY 'IMAGINATIVE' RATES & IDEAS. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONFIRMED NEWS, PLEASE SHARE IT.... WHAT IS THE POINT IN JUST TELLING THE GUESS WORK. SOMETIME BACK, IT WAS TOLD THAT APR 14 THE PACKAGES WILL BE RELEASED, THEN NEW INFO CAME TELLING THAT JUNE 15...NOTHING WAS TRUE... -KARIYAN

@JJVJ:I agree with u;Sun Dth is having only NDTV and NDTV ProfitThey need to add TV 18 networkCNN IBN,Cnbc and times now Should be addedThey are leading channelsAre star vijay and Raj channels part of GEC pack????Any idea of OPEN TV software???

hey jjvj welcome back to ibf...:) please take active part in this forum. we want you

Distributor says that he received mail with a "channel list"( that's what he said-). He said it wont be final but they are divided it into different categories and combinations- as seen on STB list but few differneces are there. He has promised me one thing* "THIS IS NOT FINAL PRICE LIST"- Just for promotional purpose-

Back