Sun Direct DTH Package

• Thread starter Thread starter raja rajan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 12,791

raja rajan

ISP
BSNL
Hi.. I heard that sun network is following DISH way of giving free for few months... and charges for a month there onwards will be in two digits only(as per ad)...

Any further info plz do post here....

Thank u:)

I mean to say few months package like DISH, but two digit monthly is exclusively in SUN DTH..

And Mr.JJVJ can plz reveal some more info regarding launch and package as i had even removed cable connection due to lack of clarity of tamil channels including sun tv in our cable network in anticipation of sun DTH this month. I am from Hyderabad (got settled) having Hathway network.

Thank u:confused:

Hi.. I heard that sun network is following DISH way of giving free for few months... and charges for a month there onwards will be in two digits only(as per ad)...

I mean to say few months package like DISH, but two digit monthly is exclusively in SUN DTH..

And Mr.JJVJ can plz reveal some more info regarding launch and package as i had even removed cable connection due to lack of clarity of tamil channels including sun tv in our cable network in anticipation of sun DTH this month. I am from Hyderabad (got settled) having Hathway network.

:Oremoved cable connection so soon? you could have afforded both until december. ok keep your pocket ready for it.. and buy it as soon as it is launched and availalbe in your city and start viewing it.... no wastage of time ., also go and check if the stock has arrived in hyd..

just * days left for it.

Thank u:confused:
y u removed ur cable so early

i did not see a single ad or banner any where in HYDERABAD about sun DTH here, all the info i got was initially from THE HINDU and now through this forum.Can u give any contact no for HYDERABAD of Sun Direct

i did not a single ad or banner any where in HYDERABAD about sun DTH here, all the info i got was initially from THE HINDU and now through this forum.
Can u give any contact no for HYDERABAD of Sun Direct
sun tv wont keep banner....for launch date just watch sun tv...i wanna know any sun dth ad in gemini tv?

i did not a single ad or banner any where in HYDERABAD about sun DTH here, all the info i got was initially from THE HINDU and now through this forum.
Can u give any contact no for HYDERABAD of Sun Direct

just visit a shop which sells Tata Sky and dishtv and surely u will get some info from there.. they may sell sun dth now :hysterical: just visit koti ....... you wont find any banners b'coz everything is done in backyard.. until it is launched..

just visit a shop which sells Tata Sky and dishtv and surely u will get some info from there.. they may sell sun dth now :hysterical: just visit koti ....... you wont find any banners b'coz everything is done in backyard.. until it is launched..
i am using scv wat to do .....pl reveal the initial cost:mad:

sun tv wont keep banner....for launch date just watch sun tv...i wanna know any sun dth ad in gemini tv?
Dear,
i had removed cable... hence no idea of whats happening in gemini tv

Hi.. dear jjvj i saw u posting that SUN DTH is being delayed u know my situation so please do tell what happened and will they launch?
I felt it could be oct2 (Gandhi jayanthi) before u posted that it would be this month? so is my guess going to be correct?

Back